Kids K’nexion & Jr. High
For children from age three to grade eight at 10:30 a.m. on Sundays. Classes are held in the Sunday school level. Parents, if this is your first time with us, please come and meet our leaders and fill out a registration form for your child. Children grade 6 and under must be signed out by a parent/guardian after the service.
WOW and BLAST
WOW is a great time for kids from grades 5-8 to spend time making friends, play fun games and get to know more about Jesus and His love for us. Our hope is that every kid will leave saying “WOW!”
BLAST is a chance for teens from grades 7-12 to hang out together and delve deeper into what it means to follow Christ and ultimately have a great time! Come on out and have a BLAST!
A nursery is provided for babies and children to the age of three during the worship services. Contact Bev with any questions.
Mid-Week Prayer and Bible study
10:30 a.m. on Wednesdays. All are welcome to bring a bag lunch and eat together afterwards. Contact Bev with any questions.
Fresh Produce Distribution
From 12:00 until 1:00 p.m. or until it runs out, free fresh produce is available for those who are in need. Contact Bev with any questions.
On the second Thursday day of each month at 5:30 p.m. a free meal is offered to the community. Contact Bev with any questions.
Currently there are about 5 small groups at First. These groups meet on a regular basis for Bible study, fellowship and mutual support.
Some meet at the Church…
- Wednesday Provision – each Wednesday at 10:30 a.m.
- Fishermen’s Breakfast – meets once a month (third Saturday) at 7:30am, except December, July and August. Breakfast followed by a study.
Some meet in members’ homes…
- Tucker – Meets 1st and 3rd Monday at 7:30 p.m.
- Provision – Meets Wednesday at 7:00m at the Roberts’
- Parr – meets Mondays at 1 p.m., except February, March, July, August
- Plumridge – Friday evenings at 7:00 pm at Pie Tan’s home.
If you are interested in this ministry please call the Church at 519-679-2521
Need more information? Connect via our contact form.